Hotwire is a leading global PR agency, with offices across Europe, the US and Australia. Our award-winning teams work with some of the hottest brands in the consumer and BtoB technology and digital sectors.
We are currently looking for a bright and enthusiastic new team member to join our office in Milan as an intern (stagista). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career in PR at an ambitious and successful international agency.
The key requirements for this role are excellent communication skills and fluency in both Italian and English. The successful candidate must have a genuine interest in technology and social media, and must be able to demonstrate a general understanding of how businesses use digital media channels to communicate. Being ambitious and really wanting to develop your career in PR is also important for this role.
- Fluency and excellent writing skills in both Italian and English
- Commitment to developing a career in PR
- Passionate about media in all its forms – most of all digital and social
- A genuine interest in technology
- A strong academic background
- A proactive, passionate and energetic approach to work
- Superb attention to detail
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- A desire to learn and progress quickly
- Previous agency experiences are welcomed
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by sending your CV in English to HR.Italia@hotwirepr.com