You are entrepreneurial, creative and excited about building new things. You love creating teams and you are generous with your time, your skills and in sharing credit with your compatriots. You can see what needs to be done, and you can rally people to join you in the cause. You desire to create impact and score big wins.
You are passionate about brand and digital marketing, and look beyond traditional ways to tell a story – therefore your campaign ideas go broader, including things like graphic storytelling, videos, online vehicles and events. You are a big thinker and are not afraid to share a good idea.
Results matter to you. You are a big nerd about measurement and metrics.
You are competent, creative, trustworthy, engaging, organized and passionate about communications in all of its many forms. You attack problems head on and enjoy coming up with solutions.
If you’re ready to lead a winning team, and show your talent in a way big agencies just don’t allow, read on…
Hotwire is a global PR and communications agency dedicated to helping ambitious companies change their game, build their reputation, and stand out from the crowd. Our communications experts provide our clients with in-depth knowledge and experience of a number of market categories. From Sydney to San Francisco, we’re a team, with a ‘one office’ mentality. Our international team works across our 22 locations, including the UK, US, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Australia and New Zealand, together with affiliate partners. We bring the best of our knowledge, skills and experience to all of our clients wherever they are in the world and are committed to being the best agency they'll ever work with. When it comes to people, Hotwire PR employs collaborative and creative entrepreneurs. Our people are our product. So the hiring, development and promotion of our people is priority number one.
As a DBL Account Manager you will work within the Digital Brand Lab group, collaborating with Hotwire’s client services team on strategy, counsel and execution of brand, content and digital marketing program offerings. You will provide clients with exceptional service by developing and executing creative campaigns to achieve client business objectives. The DBL Account Manager is accountable for working closely with the Client Services team to maintain and optimizing client revenue in a ROI-focused environment. They own and orchestrate Digital Brand Lab clients and are ultimately accountable for the flawlessly execution of strategy – ensuring the smallest detail maps back to the broader vision. In addition, they are responsible for the growth and advancement of their team and the practice. This means participating in DBL marketing initiatives – including the creation of thought leadership, internal training programs, and commenting and developing point of views on the latest digital, brand and marketing trends.
- Deliver excellent client service
- Demonstrate a willingness to go above and beyond to deliver winning results for clients, Digital Brand Lab practice and agency
- Contribute to the success of the agency by retaining and growing top clients and talent
- Manage up to four accounts successfully by consistently meet or exceeding client goals and receiving positive feedback (at least a three) on annual client survey
- Manage 1 – 2 direct reports
- Ensure direct report utilization targets of 80-90 percent are met
- 1-2 new accounts per year are added to the Hotwire roster based on your contribution to new business
- 10% organic growth goal of current clients is met
- 50 percent of clients can be case study worthy
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in arts, communications, PR, journalism or marketing
- A minimum of four years’ experience at an agency or in-house in a digital, brand or content marketing function
- Experience in and passion for technology clients in B2B B2C sectors, a plus
- Hands on experience not just managing, but truly mentoring, direct reports and cross-functional teammates, a plus
- Proficiency in the latest social listening and measurement technologies including (Sysomos, TrendKite, SimplyMeasured)
- Proficiency using the latest social media platforms including but not limited to, Hootsuite, Salesforce Social Studio, Adobe, Spredfast, Sprinklr, etc.
- Mastery of SEO and SEM principles and experience having managed campaigns with high ROI
- Experience managing content marketing programs including inbound and outbound content strategies
- Experience leveraging tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, or Pardot
- Experience managing website and creative projects
- Quirky – Not afraid to speak up and own your ideas
- Obsessed with continuous improvement
- Curious about how the business works how you contribute to the organizations success
- Driven to produce excellent work
- Pragmatic and goal oriented
- Developed strong written and presentation communication skills, with the comfort to present ideas and make a case to clients and partner agencies
- Positive, authentic, solution-oriented team player with a good sense of humor
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word